First Class and Priority
Bring regular mail to us. Consider the costs of regular mail, time spent in line to buy stamps or fill your meter, weighing and measuring letters and packages, sticking stamps or printing meter strips, and re-mailing pieces not done right the first time.
Standard A (Bulk) Requirements
- Content must be identical: the same number of pages or enclosures on the same size, color and type of paper. No personal information or handwritten notes included.
- Minimum number of pieces is 200.
- There may be other requirements, depending on the specifics of your mailing list.
Direct Mail Strategy
We help with planning, design, printing, scheduling, list selection and processing.
There are four things to consider when planning direct mail.
- Design can be the most important factor for a successful direct mail piece. If the targeted customer doesn’t read the piece, it’s wasted money and effort. We know many tips and tricks to help make your project more successful.
- Who do you want to reach? Choose your target by demographics ie., (income, hobbies, lifestyle, location). We can get nearly any list, in any format, for $25 to $100+ per thousand, depending on selections.
- Preparation is complicated and time consuming, and permits are expensive. PONY already has permits and the experienced staff to effectively prepare your project.
- Postage cost varies from $145-275 per thousand for standard A (bulk) to $460 per thousand for first class.
Bulk mail costs are lower if:
- All pieces are identical (i.e., finished size, paper type and color, contents, etc.).
- If you have minimum 200 pieces and not in a hurry, we can combine yours with another mailing.
- Permit indicia is pre-printed on the mailpiece.
Your mailing list managed by us: $50 set up fee, 25¢ per name and address, 10¢ per additional field (i.e.: phone number, date, etc.), 15¢ per change or delete, 5¢ per label, and $2 per page hard copy.
Postage varies; call for quote. Deposit equal to 25¢ per piece requested at time of mailing.